Bloomblock Pte. Ltd, Singapore (Pluto) provides services that allow you to earn cashback rewards from uploading your receipts, repayment documents, syncing your email, taking parts in activities in the application (such as our gamification and mini surveys) so you can obtain the most benefits from your Pluto In-app activities.
To provide you with Pluto’s services, we collect information about you. As described below, Pluto is able to offer its services to you for free through the development and marketing of anonymous consumer data. We recognize that you should have the right to know how the data we collect and/or are provided with are used, processed, analyzed and disclosed, and what controls you have over that data once shared with us.
The information Pluto collects and/or provided with:
• Personal Information
- a. When you use Pluto Services, you may provide, and we may collect information about you or that can be used to identify you, including your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, gender, and date of birth. All information including nonpersonal information you share on mobile application (receipts or repayment document you capture) or you otherwise provide us in other ways.
For example, you may provide us with Personal Information when you register for Pluto account, when you participate in cashback rewards, when you participate in online surveys, and when you contact us or request information about us, this Site and our Service (whether by email or other means).
- b. When you use Pluto services, you may provide, and we may collect certain financial information including your Tax ID Number (NPWP), banking/financial account information, expenses, and other similar types of information.
- c. When you use certain services (such as withdrawing your gold amount), you authorize Pluto to send your information to certain third-party partners on your behalf and you authorize partners to obtain reports and related information about you from one or more consumer reporting agencies.
- When you use Pluto services, Pluto will automatically collect information about how you use and engage with our services and application; such as your transactions and rewards you earn.
- When you visit Pluto website and/or our mobile application or click on a banner advertisement, we may send one or more cookies to your devices.
Please review your web browser to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies, delete previously stored cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, you may not be able to utilize our features properly to the fullest.
- When you visit Pluto website or whenever you use the services on our mobile application, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser, and/or mobile device – including and not limited to IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings, and also configurations , the sites that you visit just before or after visiting the site, and the dates and times you visit, access, or use our Pluto services.
Take note, when you are using our Pluto services on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, or Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Signals.
- Pluto may contain links or API’s (e.g. data or content exchange interfaces) to external services or websites of other companies or merchants, such as making purchases online. If you click on a button, banner ad, or other type of third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s resources. The fact that we may link to or incorporate online stores’ or a merchant’s services, functionality, or website, or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement, is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party services, functionality, websites or other resources, including their use of personal information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information to a third party. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit to learn more about their privacy practices. These other parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer or device, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
Note: A number of different targeting and advertising programs may be used on this Site, including without limitation, Google Analytics. We allow third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, and other advertising service providers to collect information about your online activities on the Site and across your browsers and devices using cookies, web beacons, mobile advertising identifiers and other technologies. These third parties may use this information to display advertisements on our Site and elsewhere online, and across your browsers and devices, tailored to your interests and preferences.
- Pluto mobile application may request permission to send you emails containing links to surveys in which you will be involved and may also be presented with surveys within the application itself. Once you are in these surveys, your answers will be collected to the surveys and reused, by way of, among other ways, being processed, analyzed, stored, displayed, announced, sent and/or disclosed, and/or opening access to them.
- • Manage your account.
• For example: we use your information you provide us and purchase information we collect to track, process, and grant your rewards entitled to provide your best service.
• Contact, communicate, and provide information to you about Pluto’s and its partners products, new features, and services.
• Report purposes. Pluto uses, processes, and/or analyzes your information we collect and/or provided with to provide clients with anonymous marketing objective, data, and strategy reports that may contain processed, populated (not raw – directly or indirectly identifying) data.
• Update the Pluto services and improve content and user experience.
• Help you and others discover the Pluto services.
• Prepare and perform demographic studies.
• If permitted by the applicable Transaction Provider, perform, benchmarking, advertising, marketing, performance and promotional studies.
- • Contests, sweepstakes, and surveys
Pluto may promote or offer contests, sweepstakes, similar promotional offers or surveys that may be co-sponsored by Pluto and one or more r companies or may be sponsored by anyone other than Pluto.
Some or all Information collected and/or provided with through these offers or surveys may be shared with the sponsor(s), Clients or other companies indicated on the entry form, in the governing rules or on the survey, as applicable. Your participation in such surveys indicates your acceptance of such terms.
• Agents and Service Providers
Pluto engages with other companies and individuals to perform certain services and functions on our behalf. For example, we may engage third parties to send email and postal mail, analyze data, provide reports, provide marketing services, process applications, provide search results and links (including paid listings and links). For this purpose, we may provide your information to such third-party service providers.
• Pluto reserves the right to disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Pluto from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Pluto, our users, or others.
- We may provide aggregated Nonpersonal Information about you to Clients, Partners or others for marketing, analysis and other purposes. For example, your purchase information may be aggregated with the purchase information of other Registered Users and analyzed to evaluate the effectiveness of certain award offers or advertisements, and the results of that analysis may be shared with Clients, Partners or others.
• Usage Information
• Cookies Information
• Automatically Collected Information
• Links to Third Party Sites
How does Pluto use my information?
How does Pluto share information about you?
• Nonpersonal Information
Only Pluto employees and service providers who need to use, process and/or analyze Personal and/or Nonpersonal Information about you as part of their jobs are authorized to have access to Personal and/or Nonpersonal Information about you. Please remember that you also play a valuable part in data security. You should never share your Account password, if applicable, with anyone. If you feel your account is no longer safe or someone has compromised your login credentials, you should change it immediately.
Last Updated: 27-Mar-19